About Unification Church Tradition
The Family Pledge
1. Our family pledges to seek our original homeland and establish the original ideal of creation, the Kingdom of God on Earth and in Heaven, by centering on true love.
2. Our family pledges to represent and become central to Heaven and Earth by attending God and True Parents; we will perfect the dutiful way of filial piety in our family, patriotism in our nation, saints in the world, and divine sons and daughters in Heaven and Earth, by centering on true love.
3. Our family pledges to perfect the Four Great Realms of Heart, the Three Great Kingships, and the Realm of the Royal Family, by centering on true love.
4. Our family pledges to build the universal family encompassing Heaven and Earth, which is God's ideal of creation, and perfect the world of freedom, unity, and happiness, by centering on true love.
5. Our family pledges to strive every day to advance the unification of the spirit world and the physical world as subject and object partners, by centering on true love.
6. Our family pledges to embody God and True Parents; we will perfect a family which moves heavenly fortune and conveys Heaven's blessing to our community, by centering on true love.
7. Our family pledges to perfect a world based on the culture of heart, which is rooted in the original lineage, by centering on true love.
8. Our family pledges, as we enter the Completed Testament Age, to achieve the ideal oneness of God and humankind in love through absolute faith, absolute love and absolute obedience, thereby perfecting the realm of liberation of the Kingdom of God on Earth and in Heaven, by centering on true love.
Numbers one through seven
Seoul Korea, 1 May 1994
The Commemoration Day 40th Anniversary of the founding of HSA-UWC
Re-translated by HSA-UWC Headquarters 9-10-96
Punta del Este, Uruguay, God's Day, January, 1998
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents