About Unification Church Tradition
List Of 34 Spirit Persons Who Were Blessed On June 13, 1998 (Unofficial)
By: By: Kazuto Nishijima
Japanese NM in Austria
1. Jesus - Chang Sung Chong ( blessed 1971 Jan. 3rd)
2. Buddha - Won Bok Choi
3. Confucius - Kyung Joong Lee
4. Mohammed - Jong Ok Lee
5. Socrates - Myung Hee Kim
16. John the Baptist
18. Sandar Singh
19. Syngman Rhee (1875-1965), president of South Korea (1948-60). Rhee was born on April 26, 1875, in Hwanghae Province, in present North Korea. He was educated in the United States at George Washington, Harvard, and Princeton universities. In 1919, while his country was under Japanese rule, Rhee became president of a Korean government-in-exile based in Hawaii. In this position, which he held until 1941, he campaigned relentlessly for international recognition of Korean independence. In 1945, after the defeat of Japan in World War II and the liberation of Korea, he returned home and in 1948 was elected president of the Republic of Korea (South Korea). As president, Rhee worked unsuccessfully for the reunification of South Korea with the Communist North. In 1950 North Korea invaded South Korea; war continued until an armistice was reached in 1953. Rhee was reelected in 1952, 1956, and 1960, during which time he instituted several reforms in education and in the ownership of land. His leadership became increasingly totalitarian, however, and as a result of alleged irregularities in his last election, violent mass demonstrations broke out, forcing Rhee to resign in 1960 and to leave the country. He lived in Hawaii until his death on July 19, 1965.
20. Hwal Ahn Kim In the early days of the Unification Church, the early 1950s, many Christian leaders in Korea strongly opposed Father. Most notorious was Mrs. Kim, Hwa Lan, president of Ehwa Womenıs University. She made the final decision to expel our women leaders, Mrs. Gil Ja Sa Eu, Young Whi Kimıs wife, Dr. Won Bok Choi, Dr. Young Oon Kim, etc.
21. Maria Pak Wife of the Vice-Presdient of Korea, was also Vice-Presdient of Ehwa under Kim. Her name is Mary (or Maria) Pak. This was under Syngman Rheeıs presidency. She abused her power to persecute us, which led Father to Sodaemun prison. She mobilized five government ministers to destroy Father and the Unification Church. But when the trial was over, Father was acquitted as completely innocent. The country may not be fully aware, but the court record exists. Korean Christianity did that much evil against Father, representing Christianity in general, and especially the American missionaries who were working with Mary Pak. The American missionaries also worked with President Kim, and they influenced American Christianity too against Father.
22. Park Chung Hee (1917-79), president of South Korea (1963-79). Born in Sangmo-ri, he was briefly a schoolteacher before he joined (1940) the Japanese army in Manchuria. After World War II he returned to Korea, enrolled in a military academy, and was commissioned a captain (1946); service in the Korean War earned him promotion to brigadier general. In 1961 Park led the military coup that overthrew Premier John M. Chang. He soon took charge of the government and in 1963 won election to the presidency. He was reelected in 1967 and 1971 (after a constitutional change), but in 1972 he declared martial law and replaced the constitution with a new one, under which he was elected president in 1973 and 1978. During his 18 years in power Park transformed the Korean economy, making the country a major exporter of industrial goods. His regime, however, became increasingly repressive, and he was assassinated in October 1979.
23. Dwight D. Eisenhower
24. Richard Nixon
25. Nobusuke Kishi Prime minister of Japan (1957-1960). He became foreign minister in 1956, and prime minister in 1957. As such, he began the massive rearmament of Japan's defense forces and renegociated the postwar US-Japan security treaty. Opposition to the treaty forced him to resign in 1960, after which he played a largely advisory role in Japanese politics. Longtime contact of our VOC movement in Japan.
26. Takeo Fukuda Prime minister of Japan (1974-1976) He came to attend TP's banquet.
27. Karl Marx
28. Vladimir Lenin
29. Joseph Stalin
30. Mao Tze Tung
31. Kim Il Sung
32. Adolf Hitler
33. Hideki Tojo (1884-1948) Japanese leader during World War II. The extreme militarist and advocate of total war. In 1940, he was made minister of war in the Japanese cabinet, and in 1941, he was appointed prime minister. He controlled the government and directed the military operations of Japan in World War II until 1944.
34. Benvenito Mussolini
Correction Of The List Of 34 Representatives From The Spiritual World Who Were Blessed On 13th June
According to Japan Church HQ, Rev. Chung Hwan Kwak announced the list of 34 representatives from the spiritual world who were blessed at the time of 120 million Blessing on 13th June. The list is as follows;
1. Buddha Won Bok Choi
2. Confucius Kyung Joong Lee
3. Mohammed Jong Ok Lee
4. Socrates Myung Hee Kim
16.John the Baptist,
20. Maria Pak,
21. Hwal Ahn Kim,
22.Park Chung Hee,
23.Dwight D. Eisenhower,
30.Mao Tze Tung,
31.Kim Il Sung,
Erase from "JA News Nr. 98-4" : Jesus - blessed in 1971 - Mary
Add to "JA News Nr. 98-4" : Cain and Abel
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents