The Words of Dae Mo Nim (Mrs. Hyo Nam Kim -- Hoon Mo Nim)
The Significance of the Original Palace Construction
Dae Mo Nim
February 16, 2006
The beautiful and grand Original Palace is being erected at Chung Pyung Holy Ground, which the Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Mankind found and established – shedding blood, sweat and tears – and for which they offered jeongseong [sincere devotion] since the 1960s.
True Father said, "After having come out into the world, Rev. Moon was to unite the world and build the king of king's original palace in Korea by the age of 40." (Nov. 8, 1999) The Original Palace was first to be made in 1960, when True Father turned 40 years old. However, the Original Palace providence could not be fulfilled due to the opposition of the Korean government and Christianity in the 60s. Only after the coming of the Cheon Il Guk era is the Original Palace that can receive God and True Parents finally, substantially being erected on the face of Cheonseong Mountain.
In addition, Dae Mo Nim is emphasizing the following about the necessity of the Original Palace.
"True Parents came to this earth as king and queen and there has to be a place for them to live internally and externally. There needs to be an original palace to which anyone from any nation can be brought and be educated. We therefore held the dedication ceremony for the Original Palace on July 8, 2001. True Father keeps saying, "Build it as quickly as possible. I have an enormous amount of work to do.'" (Sept. 20, 2005)
With little time left before the construction completion date and with a heart filled with worry, Dae Mo Nim is making the following request for members to offer jeongseong together with them: "The original palace where God and True Parents can work together, the original palace that they could not erect throughout the history of humankind, is being built for the first time centering on the Messiah True Parents. We ask that all members in the world participate in this together and become members whose names can remain before history." (Sept. 24, 2005) All members please offer your jeongseong for the completion of the Original Palace, where God and True Parents can be together
Original Palace Donation Information
- Families or individuals can offer the Original Palace Donation to aid in the construction through March 31, 2006.
- The Original Palace Donation is US$1,200 or more per person for everyone living outside of Korea and Japan. (If offering as a couple, it is US$1,200 or more per couple)
- Your name will be engraved at the Original Palace if you offer the full Original Palace Donation. If the donation is made by a couple, then the names will be engraved together. If you would like your child's name to be engraved, then you have to make a separate donation of US$1,200 per child in order for the child's name and the parents' names to be engraved together. (Korean names will be engraved in Korean, Japanese names, in kanji, and all other names, in English.)
- The names of those who have offered the full donation are currently posted at the training center. Please confirm that your name and blessing group are posted correctly and if there is a mistake, please contact the International Office.
- You can send the donation via bank wire or by check. It is possible to offer the donation in installments. (Foreign Exchange Bank, Naeja-dong Branch in Seoul, Swift Code: KOEXKRSE Account No.: 096-JSD-100309-1, Account Holder: Chungshim Church)
*Please add US$25 for the bank wire processing fee, and US$10 for checks above US$1,000, or US$8 for checks under US$1,000.
**Please note that the bank wire processing fee varies by nation and that $US25 may be insufficient. Please ask your bank representative for more details.
***After sending the donation, be sure to send the following information by fax or email: date sent, country, blessing group, names and birthdays of both spouses, telephone number, mailing address, email address, amount and purpose of donation, name of sender.
Download Fax Form
- Commemorative photo plates are being made for those who have made the full donation and have taken the commemorative photograph. An additional commemorative plate will be made per child for whom the donation was offered. Please apply to take the photograph by filling out the application form while attending the 2-day workshop. (Please prepare a suit or dress clothes.)
Words' regarding the Original Palace
True Parents' Benediction
"Heavenly Father, please directly help and lead us as we construct the Original Palace, which can represent the kingship that can boast the victorious leadership, connecting the foundations of heavenly fortune across the world -- from Seoul, through Pyungyang in North Korea, Beijing, Moscow, and London, to Washington, DC, USA -- through that lookout point." (January 19, 2002, at Original Palace)
Heung Jin Nim's Message regarding the Original Palace
"With the completion of the construction of the Original Palace, and with True Parents' entry into it in 2006, the circumstances of the spiritual and physical worlds will change completely. The heavenly fortune of God and True Parents will overflow both on earth and in the spirit world. Further, God's providence will make rapid progress, hastening the establishment of God's peace kingdom. Hence, all blessed families and members throughout the world should devote themselves to the construction of the Original Palace and fulfill their responsibility as sons and daughters." (Sept. 19, 2005, Chuseok of the Liberation of Heaven and Earth)
Dae Mo Nim's Words on the Original Palace
"The reason the Original Palace is being built on this difficult, mountain-top site is because it forms a straight line and becomes one with the place where God and True Parents are in the spirit world."
"The Original Palace is the original palace where God and True Parents will live eternally. Accordingly, the spirits in the spirit world and all humanity on earth have to build it for them together."
"The Original Palace Donation is being offered so that all members, even young children, can take part in building our father's home. I will have your names engraved so that you can be proud before all people of the future ages and for all eternity."
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents