The Words of the Brazil Family
Below is the information we have now.
Fee is 400,000 won and not 550,000 as shown in the Korean bulletin today, and announced at the end of the Int'l Service.
Those living in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do are strongly encouraged to attend. If you live in Cheonan, you are not asked to attend this time.
Each person must reach Yeosu on his or her own.
If there are any changes or additions to the info below, it will be sent asap.
1. Purpose of the workshop
A. Special Jeong Seong for the security of the Korean Peninsula, God's homeland and hometown
B. New beginning for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune (Cheon-un) and the Foundation Day according to the proclamation of the Embodiment of God's Word and the Era of the Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind
C. Establishment of Tradition for Absolute Sex Education and Absolute Family centering on 3-generation Foundation
D. Participation and Inheritance of the vision of Ocean Providence
2. Period: Heavenly Calendar November 10. ~ December 1 (Solar December 15 ~ January 4)
3. Venue: Cheonghae Garden, Yeosu
4. Number of participants: 1,000 people from capital area (in principle, 3 generations attending)
5. Workshop Fee: 400,000 won per person
100,000 won for preschoolers
150,000 won for schoolchildren
200,000 won for middle and high school students
6. Arrival time: by 4 pm on Heavenly Calendar November 10 (Solar Dec. 15, Wed.)
7. Main program
A. Jeong Seong (chigong exercise, meditation, Hoon Dok Hae, 8 times prayer a day, etc.)
B. Original Divine Principle education
C. Understanding the Providence for Foundation Day and Inspiration for our mission
D. Absolute Sex and Absolute Family education centering on the 3-generation foundation
8. Things that you will need: Original Divine Principle text, Pyeonghwa Shingyeong (for Hoon Dok Hae), sleeping bag (mandatory), toiletries (including towels), writing supplies, sports suit, personal medicine
9. If you would like to participate, please report to your church as soon as possible.
10. Please consider that there is no facility for infants and young children.