Building A Principled Family Life - A Study in Seven Sessions for Small Groups - Henri Schauffler
1. Study the readings with an open mind and a desire for personal growth.
2. Be willing to join in the discussion but beware not to dominate it.
3. Stick to the topic and base your answer on what you have learned from the readings and from your life experience.
4. Try to speak from life experience and your own feelings. Try to avoid theorizing and abstract or purely intellectual answers.
5. Respect other members of the group by encouraging the more hesitant members to participate.
6. Be sensitive to the others in the group. NEVER respond negatively or critically to what another member has said!
7. Keep confidential anything said in the group–complete and total confidentiality.
Note: See the Group Leader’s Notes in the back of the book for additional suggestions and ideas.