Communism: A New Critique And Counterproposal
Contents - List Of Questions
1) What are the reasons why Communism has spread throughout the world?
2) What are the reasons why Communism must perish?
3) Explain the background of the age in which Marxism was to be established.
4) Explain simply the sources of Communist thought (Marxism-Leninism).
5) Explain the concept of partisanship advocated by the Communists and then briefly criticize it.
6) Explain briefly the characteristics of mechanistic materialism and Feuerbach's materialism.
7) Explain the Communist concept of matter, and then criticize it.
8) Criticize the assertion of Communist materialism that spirit is the product of matter, from the viewpoint of the relationship between spirit and matter.
9) Criticize the Communist way of applying the concepts of matter and spirit to social phenomena.
10) Criticize the viewpoint of Communist materialism concerning motility and historicity of matter.
11) Criticize the view of man in Communist materialism.
III. The Dialectic
12) Introduce briefly the concept of the dialectic of the ancient ages.
13) Criticize briefly the concepts of the dialectic of the ancient ages, from the viewpoint of Unification Thought.
14) Introduce briefly the dialectic of modern times.
15) Criticize the dialectic of modern times.
16) Explain and criticize the Law of Contradiction (the law of unity and struggle of opposing elements) in the Communist dialectic.
17) Explain and criticize ''the Law of Transition from Quantitative Change to Qualitative Change" in Communism.
18) Explain and criticize "the Law of Negation of Negation" in Communism.
19) Explain and criticize the Communist dialectic concerning repetitive movement and progressive movement.
IV. Materialist View of History
20) What is the Materialist View of History? Explain it briefly, then criticize it.
21) Clarify the reason why the Materialist View of History emphasizes that social development is governed by law, then criticize it and present a counterproposal.
22) Enumerate important points of the laws of development of history, according to the materialist view of history.
23) Criticize the law that "Social progress is based upon the development of the material productive forces" and present a counterproposal.
24) Criticize the law (of the Materialist View of History) "The production relations progress, following and corresponding to the progress of the productive forces," and present a counterproposal.
25) Criticize the law that "The progress of the productive forces and the production relations occurs independently of man's will," and present a counterproposal.
26) Criticize the law that "When production relations become a fetter to the progress of productive forces, revolution occurs," and present a counterproposal.
27) Criticize the assertion that the superstructure is the product of the foundation (basis), and present a counterproposal.
28) Explain briefly the Communist theory concerning the state and revolution and criticize it, then present a counterproposal.
V. Capital (Economic Theories of Communism)
29) Briefly introduce Marx's Labor Theory of Value.
30) Criticize Marx's Labor Theory of Value.
31) Present briefly a counterproposal to the Labor Theory of Value.
32) Criticize briefly the stagnation of the economy in socialist society.
33) Introduce briefly the Theory of Surplus Value.
34) What is Relative Surplus Value?
35) Criticize the Theory of Surplus Value.
36) Present a counterproposal to the Theory of Surplus Value.
37) Introduce briefly the Theory of Collapse of Capitalism.
38) Criticize the Theory of Collapse of Capitalism.
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents