Unification News for June 1998
by Mary Penn-NYC
Is There a Cosmic Law of Love?
Does the Atom Have a Higher Standard of Love than Humans?
Forgive me for assuming I can answer these questions for you since I am not a scientist. Many people have said these things in theological language, but we must say it in scientific terms so that all people can understand what we mean. Half the world still doubts there is a God. Let us try to make our theological words clear to all humans.
When someone says to you, "What do you mean by God?" do you say how stupid he is? No. You say how stupid I am that I cannot give him a convincing answer. My own child did this to me until I gave him the answers that I am giving you now on a twelve-year-oldís level so that all people can easily understand.
First, God is the word we use to talk about the strongest force in the cosmos.
What is this strongest force in the cosmos? Nothing less than Love.
1. Love is the strongest force in the cosmos.
2. God is Love. Where Love is God is. Where God is Love is.
3. Love is harmonious interaction between two or more things: which creates energy, which is eternal. Energy changes forms but cannot be destroyed.
4. There is a harmonious relationship in every atom between the proton and the electron, which is love in its simplest form. Hydrogen is the simplest atom, having just one proton and one electron.
5. Atoms are created with the standard of absolute love in their nature-under no circumstance will the atom of its own will split itself apart causing the big bang.
6. If the atom had the standard of love popular among humans, 60% of them could split and cause the bang of all bangs, possibly setting off a chain reaction which could destroy all physical material, which is made up of nothing but atoms. All material substance could disappear.
7. Atoms have the lowest form of love but have the highest standard of love.
8. Humans have the highest forms of love but many follow the lowest standard of love.
9. Love is the glue which holds all atoms together. Love is the glue which holds atoms to atoms forming molecules which form all material substance.
10. Then we can say absolutely that God is omnipresent in every atom which exists. He said, "I am closer than hand and foot." He is cradling us in His loving arms through every atom in the air we breathe, food we eat, clothes we wear, home which protects us, and all material substance to serve us. We can say Godís physical body is the entire Universe. To do evil we have to kick against the entire universe.
11. There is no secular and sacred-all natural substance is sacred because Godís love is in every atom holding it together. This means we must love the material world because we love what is close to us before loving God directly.
12. If we love by choice, then God also loves as we love because we are made in His image.
Saint Paul said in Romans 1:19-20, "For what can be known about God is plain to (all), because God has showed it to them. Ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature, namely, His eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse."
Humans are the only creation able to choose to love or not love. So now you can see who created hell on earth and that we are the enemy of Love: the enemy of God. What could be wiser than seeking to do Godís will every moment of our life? It is the highest enlightened self-interest: whether we live or die we win. Sometimes it may seem bad for our physical well being, but there is no happiness greater than eternal True Love, both on earth and in spirit world!
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents