The Words of In Jin Moon from 2009
Parking Guidelines for Friday, July 3, 2009 -- Declaration Day of God’s Eternal Blessing At East Garden
1. The limited parking space at East Garden should be available for the following:
Guests of True Parents
VIP Guests / Clergy
Continental, National and District leaders
2. General membership can park at Belvedere. Three Shuttle Vans (with signs) will be available inside the Belvedere Main Gate. You may walk if preferred.
3. If you prefer to park on neighborhood streets, please observe the posted rules. Sunnyside Lane, in front of East Garden is a No Parking and No Standing zone.
4. East Garden and Belvedere Gates will open at 5:30 am. Program starts at 7:00 am.
5. Regions utilizing buses are asked to notify East Garden Security.