The Words of Hyung Jin Moon
Thank you for your great work in support of God’s providence so far in this jubilee year of 2008, for which True Father gave the motto, "Mansei for the ssang hab (combined) jubilee years, the 7th and 8th years of Cheon Il Guk based on the Universal Peace Federation."
This memo is to announce the Third and Fourth "Education Session Proclaiming the Completion of the Liberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providential History." These education sessions will be held in accordance with True Parents’ instructions.
1. Event Name: "Education Session Proclaiming the Completion of the Liberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providential History"
1) Third Session: December 1 (Mon) - 7 (Sun), 2008
2) Fourth Session: December 10 (Wed) - 16 (Tue), 2008
3. Venue: Central Training Center, Sutaek-ri, Korea
4. Participants: Boonbongwangs (Those who have not participated yet should participate), Korean second generation members with public missions, ambassadors for peace who are members, those who ran for office in the Korean general elections (Those who have not participated yet should participate), worldwide blessed families (should be couples as a rule; however, children, sons- or daughters-in-law may participate on behalf of their parents).
5. Organizers: True Parents (Rev. Jeong Og Yu will organize the workshop on behalf of True Parents)
6. Details of Education: Special Lectures by True Children, Divine Principle Lectures (by Rev. Jeong Og Yu)
7. What to bring: Divine Principle, Holy Song Book, warm clothing, toiletries, stationery, FM radio for interpretation
II. Other matters
1) Participants for the Third Session should arrive before 12 noon, December 1 (Mon).
2) Participants for the Fourth Session should arrive before 12 noon, December 10 (Wed).
Please be sure to arrive before the start of the Opening Ceremony.
2. Opening Ceremony
1) Opening ceremony for the Third Session is scheduled to take place at 2:00 p.m., December 1 (Mon).
2) Opening ceremony for the Third Session is scheduled to take place at 2:00 p.m., December 10 (Wed).
1) Participants for the Third Session may leave after 10:00 a.m. on December 6.
2) Participants for the Fourth Session may leave after 10:00 a.m. on December 16.
4. Target Number of Participants - Korea: 200; Japan: 200; Nations that took part in World War II: 100 (20 each from Britain, United States, France, Germany, and Italy ), Other regions (at least 5 each from Asia, Africa, Middle East, Oceania, South America, North America 2, Northeast) TOTAL: 535
5. Deadline for reporting participants list: Regional headquarters and national headquarters should take responsibility in identifying participants and should compile and submit the name list by e-mail by 12 noon, November 25, 2008.
6. Participation Fee:
Koreans: 200,000 KRW
Japanese: 20,000 JPY
Others: 200 USD
7. Participants will receive a certificate of graduation made in True Parents’ name.
1. Point Person: Mr. Hyung Gil Jang, Ms. Jin Sook Kim
2. Training Center Address: 437-45 Sutaek-dong, Guri City, Gyeong-gi Province, Korea (just outside Seoul)
Hyung Jin Moon