The Words of Hyung Jin Moon
We pray for God and True Parents' blessing and love to be with all regions, nations and providential organizations as we enter the era of "Mansei for the Ssang Hab (combined) jubilee years, the 7th and 8th years of Cheon Il Guk based on the Universal Peace Federation."
This is to announce the administrative guidelines for second generation blessing candidates who will participate in the “2009 Marriage Blessing Ceremony for the Godly Civilization in the Sacred Reign of Peace (Special Blessing Ceremony on the Occasion of True Father’s 90th Birthday).” Second generation blessed families are to become the central Abel figures of Cheon Il Guk centering on the values of purity, pure love, the pure bloodline and pure harmonious descendants. Therefore, special guidance and attention should be paid to the candidates so that they can take part in the blessing ceremony after submitting the relevant documents and completing all necessary educations.
1. Tentative Name of Event: “Marriage Blessing Ceremony for the Godly Civilization under the Sacred Reign of Peace” (Special Blessing Ceremony on the Occasion of True Father’s 90th Birthday)
2. Date: February 1, 2009 (Sunday)
3. Venue: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center, Korea (to be confirmed)
4. Participants: Second generation single blessing candidates
5. True Parents may preside over a matching ceremony for second generation candidates who come in person or who submit their photos; the matching ceremony will be cross-cultural and international * Announcements regarding second generation blessing candidates who are already matched by their parents will be made at a later date. 6. Qualifications for Second Generation blessing candidates (as of October 22, 2008)
1) Single second generation members between the ages 17-24 who have maintained their purity.
2) Second generation members who meet the qualifications for being a candidate for the Cheon Il Guk Blessing
3) Documents that should be prepared
by candidates are the same as the ones stipulated for the Marriage
Blessing Ceremony for the Godly Civilization under the Sacred Reign
* Any changes in the qualifications will be announced.
7. Documents to be prepared by Second Generation blessing candidates
1) Application form for second generation candidates
2) Recommendation letter from local church leader
3) Receipt of blessing donation
4) Receipt certifying the candidates parents have fully paid the Family Fees (if applicable)
5) Certificate of registration (if applicable)
6) Record of final level of schooling (copy of graduation certificate)
7) Health Certificate including test for HIV-AIDS
8) Candidate Qualification Certification to be a candidate for a matching by True Parents (if applicable)
9) Photos [For photo matching ceremony and for registration]
10) Certificate indicating completion of 7-day Divine Principle Workshop (Certificate must have been issued after 2007)
11) Completion of seven-day fast
12) Certificate issued by National Headquarters indicating completion of blessing workshop (Certificate must have been issued after 2007)
8. Administrative Matters
1) Documents should be submitted to the persons in charge of Second Generation blessing affairs in each region. (See below for details)
2) Deadline for submitting documents and schedule of education for candidates will be announced at a later date.
3) Details regarding the blessing for first generation blessing candidates will be announced at a later date.
9. Inquiries regarding Second Generation blessing candidates
Point person: Mr. In Bae Hong (FFWPU Korea Family Department)
Second Generation Blessing Affairs, Family Department 6th Floor FFWPU Building Chungpa-dong 1 ga, 161 Yongsan-gu, Seoul Korea 140-869
Mr. Masue Sakurai
Rev. In Guk Seo
Mr. Geros Kunkel
Hyung Jin Moon