The Words of Hyung Jin Moon
We pray for God and True Parents' blessing and love to be with all regions, nations and providential organizations as we enter the era of "Mansei for the Ssang Hab (combined) jubilee years, the 7th and 8th years of Cheon Il Guk based on the Universal Peace Federation. "
This is to announce the “Second Education Session Proclaiming the Completion of the Liberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providential History. ” This education session will be held in accordance with True Parents’ instructions.
1. Event Name: “Second Education Session Proclaiming the Completion of the Liberated Realm of the Portion of Responsibility in God’s Providential History”
2. Date: November 10 (Mon) -- 16 (Sun), 2008
3. Venue: Central Training Center, Sutaek-ri, Korea
4. Participants: Boonbongwangs, Korean second generation members with public missions, ambassadors for peace who are members, those who ran for office in the Korean general elections, worldwide blessed families (should be couples as a rule; however, children, sons- or daughters-in-law may participate on behalf of their parents).
5. Organizers: True Parents (Rev. Jeong Og Yu will organize the workshop on behalf of True Parents)
6. Details of Education: Special Lecture by True Children, Divine Principle Lectures (by Rev. Jeong Og Yu), Special Lecture on Moxibustion (remarkable traditional health care)
7. What to bring: Divine Principle, Holy Song Book, toiletries, stationery, FM radio for interpretation
II. Other matters
1. Arrivals: Participants should arrive before 12 noon, November 10 (Mon).
2. Opening Ceremony is scheduled to take place at 2:00 p. m., November 10 (Mon).
3. Departures: Participants may leave after 3:00 p. m. on November 16.
4. Target Number of Participants - Korea: 200; Japan: 200; Nations that took part in World War II: 100 (20 each from Britain, United States, France, Germany, and Italy): TOTAL: 500
5. Participation Fee:
Koreans: 200,000 KRW
Japanese: 20,000 JPY
Others: 200 USD
6. Participants will receive a certificate of graduation made in True Parents’ name.
III. Contact Information
1. Training Center Address: 437-45 Sutaek-dong, Guri City, Gyeong-gi Province, Korea (just outside Seoul)
2. Office Telephone:
3. Point Person: Mr. Gyu Sam Lee, Director, Ms. Jin Sook Kim
Hyung Jin Moon