The Words of Hyung Jin Moon
We pray for God and True Parents' blessing and love to be with all regions, nations and providential organizations as we enter the era of "Mansei for the Ssang Hab (combined) jubilee years, the 7th and 8th years of Cheon Il Guk based on the Universal Peace Federation."
This is to announce the holding, in Korea, of a Marriage Blessing for the Godly Civilization in the Sacred Reign of Peace, which will contribute to the realization of world peace. Regional presidents and national leaders should notify candidates in their nation and guide them to participate in this ceremony at this providential time in history, during the reign of peace of Cheon Il Guk.
1. Blessing Ceremony: Marriage Blessing for the Godly Civilization in the Sacred Reign of Peace 2008 (Second Phase)
2. Date and Time: October 12, 2008 (Sunday), at 12 noon
3. Venue: to be announced at a later date
4. Who May Participate:
1) Already matched second generation members and couples
2) Already matched first generation members and couples
5. Official Program: Saturday, October 11 to Sunday, October 12,
(Brides and bridegrooms must participate in this two-day program)
6. Accommodations: to be announced at a later date
7. Things to Prepare:
1) Wedding suit or dress
Men: Dark-colored suit, white dress shirt, red necktie
Women: Wedding dress, white shoes
Brides and grooms should prepare their wedding attire in advance.
2) Blessing ring
Each participant should prepare his or her blessing ring in advance.
Men: 14K gold (9.4 grams)
Women: 14K gold (7.5 grams)
Blessing rings can also be purchased in Korea (at the accommodations):
Prices: Men - 270,000 Korean Won / Women - 230,000 Korean Won
3) FM radio for listening to simultaneous translation
4) Toiletries and other items needed for a two-day stay (weather can be cool in October in Korea)
8. The following items will be given out at the accommodations (by FFWPU-Korea headquarters staff).
Men: Corsage, white gloves
Women: Wedding veil, bouquet, white gloves
9. Spiritual Guidance for Blessing Candidates
1) National leaders should guide and prepare all blessing candidates so that they fully appreciate the holy meaning of the Blessing and refrain from doing anything that may undermine the dignity of the Blessing Ceremony.
2) Blessing candidates are solely responsible for the annulment of the matching or blessing caused by unacceptable behavior by the candidates themselves. Therefore, national leaders should make sure that blessing candidates have been fully educated before sending them to the Blessing Ceremony.
10. Administrative Matters
1) Blessing candidates should submit all the required documents before September 25.
2) Candidates who require an
invitation letter for entering Korea should contact the person below
Point Person: Mr. Seung Man Bang