The Words of Hyung Jin Moon From 2010
May God and True Parents' blessings and love be with brothers and sisters in your region, mission nations and providential organizations.
The Coronation for the Establishment of the Abel UN [tentative translation], True Parents' Golden Wedding Anniversary and celebrations were successfully held on April 29 at Cheon Jeong Gung and Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center with many leaders and other members participating. On this occasion we also celebrated, on a worldwide level, the coronation for the establishment of the Abel UN and the Golden Wedding Anniversary of our True Parents. They have overcome and triumphed over a course of tribulations while shedding their blood, sweat and tears for the salvation of humankind and the liberation of God. On the basis of this grace, and with the realm of victory of True Parents who have proclaimed the beginning of the heavenly calendar, we are announcing the holding of the "Memorial Festival of Ascension and Unity for Peace-Loving Leaders" on the international level. The first Memorial Festival was held at the UN Headquarters. All leaders from regions and mission nations, as identified below, should participate in this event.
1. Name of event: Coronation and True Parents' Golden Wedding Anniversary for the Establishment of the Abel UN, and Ascension Festival
2. Time and Date: 10:00 a.m., May 9, 2010
3. Event Venue: Aria Hotel Pinyon Ballroom (2nd Floor Convention Hall)
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas
NV, USA 89109
20 minutes by taxi from the Airport
4. Accommodations: Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas, USA
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas
NV, USA 89109
Flamingo Hotel is 10 minutes' walk from Aria Hotel. 15-20 minutes by taxi from the Airport.
5. Participants: Regional presidents, representatives from the United Kingdom, United States, France, Japan, Germany and Italy, 80 participants from Korea, 120 participants from Japan and 300 participants from the United States and representatives from Russia, China, Brazil and other key nations
6. Arrivals and registration: May 8 (Local time)
Departures begin from morning of May 10 (Monday)
7. Expenses: Participants are responsible to cover their airfare and other travel expenses. All expenses during the designated period of stay (May 8 -- 10) will be covered by the organizers.
Individuals will be responsible for accommodation and other expenses incurred from the 10th.
Rev. Wongeun Kim
Rev. Eunsang Kim
9. Submitting participant name list:
Regional presidents and representatives of mission nations, excluding Korea, Japan, and the US, should submit their participant name list to the World Mission Headquarters by May 5 (Wed).
Hyung Jin Moon