The Words of Hyung Jin Moon From 2009
May God and True Parents’ blessings and love be with brothers and sisters in all regions, mission nations and providential organizations. We are pleased to announce the events for the 43rd True God’s Day Ceremony that will be held in attendance of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.
1. Event Outline
1) 43rd True God’s Day Midnight Event - Date and Time: 0:00 a.m. Friday, January 1, 2010
Venue: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
2) 43rd True God’s Day Commemorative Service and the 9th Anniversary of the Coronation Ceremony for the Kingship of God
Date and Time: 08:00 a.m. Friday,
January 1, 2010
Venue: Main Hall, Cheon Jeong Gung Museum
3) 27th Day of Victory of Love
Date and Time: 8:00 a.m., Saturday,
January 2, 2010
Venue: Main Hall, Cheon Jeong Gung
2. Event Period: January 1 (Fri) -- 2 (Sat), 2010
3. Venues: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center and Cheon Jeong Gung Museum, Korea
4. Participants: Regional presidents, national messiahs, and overseas leaders and members who wish to participate
5. Dress Code (Holy Robes not required):
Men should wear a dark-colored
Women should wear a white or cream-colored suit or dress
6. Administrative Matters: Participants coming to Korea for the events should send their flight schedule to Korea by Monday, December 28, 2009, according to the template below.
No. Region Nation Family Name Given Name Affiliated Organization Position Held Date of Arrival Date of Departure
Participants are asked to make personal travel arrangements between the airport and Chung Pyung Training Center.
7. To Prepare: Please bring an FM radio, winter coat and other warm clothes.
Hyung Jin Moon