The Words of Hyung Jin Moon From 2009
May God and True Parents’ blessings and love be with brothers and sisters in all regions, mission nations and providential organizations.
Each region and mission nation should hold the commemorative events for the thirteenth 7.8 Jeol on August 1, 2009 in each region and nation at local time.
1. Name of Event: 13th 7.8 Jeol (Declaration of the Realm of the Cosmic Sabbath for the Parents of Heaven and Earth)
2. The commemorative event should be held at 7:00 am (local time for each mission nation) on August 1, 2009
3. The event should be held in the chapel of the church building
4. Please follow the basic program used during the commemorative events for the eight major Holy Days
5. Significance of Chil Pal Jeol
1) This Holy Day is a declaration of God’s realm of Sabbath which was established on the foundation of the victory of the 3.6 million blessing, which is a global blessing ceremony of the perfection stage, and of the fact that God ushered in an era in which he can exercise his full authority. From 2007, the commemorative event for Chil Pal Jeol has been held on August 1 (solar calendar).
2) In the Bible it is recorded in chapter 2 of the book of Genesis that God created the heavens and the earth over a period of six days and rested on the seventh day. True Father emerged on the foundation of six-thousand years of the history of restoration through indemnity. He declared Chil Pal Jeol and entered into the realm of Sabbath at that moment when the number 7 (the number of rest) overlapped eight times, signifying the restoration of the number 7 at the 7th second of the 7th minute of the 7th hour in the morning of the 7th day of the 7th lunar month of the year 1997, in which True Father turned 77.
3) The realm of the Sabbath signifies a realm that transcends Satan’s accusations. Consequently, an era ushering in heavenly fortune began where God was able to exercise His full authority as He should have.
4) There are three providential factors that enabled the declaration of Chil Pal Jeol.
First, is the establishment of a foundation of victory of having restored the three rights (restoration of the right of the eldest son, right of the parents and kingship) centering on True Parents’ family, on the foundation of having restoring these three rights on the vertical standard that was victoriously established.
Second, during his prayer for this declaration, True Father prayed “I thank You for the grace of allowing this day to be established through the emergence of a time of victory for a transnational blessing ceremony of 3.6 million couples, which can go beyond the satanic world.” Through this prayer, it can be seen that as of July 15 that day, more than 3.6 million couples worldwide were secured for the blessing ceremony.
Third, on April 10, 1992 True Mother founded the Women’s Federation for World Peace, ushering in an era of the liberation of women worldwide. Based on the success of her speeches delivered at the US Congress and UN Headquarters, True Parents successfully held the “Korean Leaders Convention for Practicing True Families for World Peace and Unification” held from July 22 to August 8 in 1997.
Hyung Jin Moon