The Words of Hyung Jin Moon From 2009
May God and True Parents’ blessings and love be with brothers and sisters in all regions, mission nations and providential organizations.
In keeping with True Parents’ instructions, Cheon Jeong Gung Museum is collecting items related to True Parents’ life course from the mission nations. Regional presidents and national leaders are asked to actively cooperate with this request, and to let members know that the museum will be grateful to accept donated items to include in the public, official collection.
1) Any documents personally written by True Parents including calligraphy, signed documents, drawings, letters, memos, etc. (original copies only)
2) Anything containing True Parents’ DNA including their blood, hair, fingerprints, fingernails, toenails, etc.
3) Everyday utensils, tools, clothes, electronic appliances, dinnerware, books used by True Parents.
4) Video, audio recordings, photos, visuals, or audio files recording True Parents’ daily life or activities.
5) Any other items that have providential significance in relation to True Parents’ life course.
1) Submitted materials will be preserved and put on display at the Cheon Jeong Gung Museum in the name of the contributing organization (or contributor), and will be used for educational purposes.
2) A photocopy of the submitted material will be sent to the contributing organization (or contributor) upon request.
1) Point Person: Mr. Chong Keun Park (Manager of the Exhibition Team, Cheon Jeong Gung Museum)
Hyung Jin Moon
Download Form Here (pdf)