The Words of Hyung Jin Moon From 2009
May God and True Parents’ blessings and love be with all regions, mission nations and providential organizations.
A special “photo” matching will be held for second and third generation candidates prior to the Blessing Ceremony which will be held on the occasion of True Parents’ Birthday (Father’s 90th birthday). Regional presidents, national leaders and those in charge of Second Generation Blessing affairs in each region should be informed of the details below to facilitate preparations for the special photo matching.
I. Outline of Special Photo Matching
1. Participants: Single, unmarried second and third generation members (refer to FFWPUI 2008-46 for qualifications)
2. The matching will be a photo matching conducted by True Parents
3. The photo matching is scheduled to be held on Friday, January 16, 2009
4. New Deadline by which to submit documents: By 12 noon, Thursday, January 15, 2009 (Korea time)
5. Please submit documents and photos
to the Family Department at the FFWPU-Korea Headquarters
- Point person: Mr. In Bae Hong (FFWPU Korea Family Department)
Second Generation Blessing Affairs, Family Department
6th Floor FFWPU Building
Chungpa-dong 1 ga, 161
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea 140-869