Unification Sermons and Talks
by Reverend Zin Moon Kim
The Four Great Realms of Heart and Three Great Kingships
The chart looks like a flat circle, but in reality it is a ball, a sphere. The upper hemisphere represents the spiritual world and the lower one the physical world. And the center (parental position) is the micro-cosmos of the totality of four realms of heart.
"This is a summary of Reverend Moon's teachings prepared by Rev. Zin Moon Kim ."
One of the most important contents of the True Parents' Words is the elucidation of "the Four Great Realms of Heart" and "the Three Great Kingships". I want to explain this briefly in outline style.
Ideal individuals can make ideal families, by which the ideal nation and world can be made. To accomplish this, the True Parents explain the significance of the ideal family through the analysis of the Four Great Realms of Heart and Three Great Kingships.
The ideal family is the small "field" comprising the total virtue of Heaven, earth and human beings, the small world of True Love, and the model of the ideal world.
(1) Children's kingship: children represent the future.
(2) Parents' kingship: parents represent the present.
(3) Grandparents' kingship: grandparents represent the past, spiritual world and God.
(2) Brotherly, Sisterly Heart Realm: Brother-sister love Brother-sister responsibility Special education for brother and sister This realm includes the Children's Heart Realm.
(4) P: Parental Heart Realm: Parental love Parental responsibility Special education for parents This realm includes the Children's, Brotherly-Sisterly, and Husband-Wife Heart Realms
Therefore, parents are the total image of the entire family and are the center of the family. To a wife, her husband has the positions of her younger and elder brother, her husband and her father. To a husband, his wife has the positions of his younger and elder sister, his wife and his mother. In the spirit world, a husband can see the image of his wife when she was a baby girl, a girl, a wife and a mother. Likewise, a wife can see the image of her husband when he was a baby boy, a boy, a husband and a father.
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents