The Words of the Yang Family
Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families
Chang Shik Yang
December 4, 2006
This Memo has been emailed only to the Regional and Vice Regional Directors
This Memo must be faxed by the Regional Headquarters to all the State Centers. Please inform all Tribal Messiahs concerning the content of this memo.
To: All Leaders of FFWPU and Related Organizations, All Blessed Families and Members
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Date: December 4, 2006
Re: "Special Workshop for the New Beginning of Cheon Il Guk Blessed Families"
Due to True Parentsí achievement of the role of the King and Queen of Peace and reception in 180 nations of the world, grace can now be given for all who will receive it. This opportunity for renewal is unlike any grace offered previously, and is connected to the citizenship of Blessed Central Families in Cheon Il Guk. On what foundation is it made available to us?
Through the First UPF World Tour, True Parents extended the lineage of Heaven to all humanity by conducting the blessing in 180 nations. Then the cooperation of the sons centering on True Mother during the Second World Tour accomplished the unity of Cain and Abel, setting the condition to end strife between all brothers. On this foundation True Parents could enter the Original Palace and Temple of God. At the conclusion of the second tour True Parents conducted the Blessing of their grandchildren, thus establishing Godís original tradition in three generations of the True Family.
Having restored the original lineage lost in the Garden of Eden, God could establish earthly dominion through three generations and dwell in the Original Palace. The world where goodness reigns is Cheon Il Guk (literally "one Heavenly homeland"). God, through our True Parents, is extending grace for all who desire to be citizens of this kingdom, provided we are determined to live as its citizens according to its standards. With this covenant they also are now extending grace to all blessed couples so that all mistakes and conditions binding us to our past sins can now be forgiven and erased.
Heaven is a realm of True Love in which the past history of sin cannot exist. To prepare humanity for that realm, True Parents have given us the Blessing of Marriage and the way of True Love. Through the Registration Blessing we should have begun to live correctly as Citizens of Cheon Il Guk, not casting any shadow of sin under the light of God. However, we have all made mistakes. The three original principles of Cheon Il Guk, and violations of deepest concern are:
1) the fall Ė misuse of love and destroying the lineage;
2) misuse of public money;
3) hurting othersí hearts, particularly the disunity of spouses.
We have all fallen short in some way or another and truly cannot yet enter heaven without blemish or "shadow." Some have made severe mistakes, even betraying the lineage of heaven. Through this once and forever "special grace" all these mistakes -- no matter what they were, whether in the first or second generation, will be forgiven at this time. This is only by the power of the True Love of God and the foundation of Godís Coronation and the fulfillment by True Parents. It is extended to the world because of the support and foundation of 120 nations honoring True Parents as the King and Queen of Peace, the three generations fulfillment and the unity of 120 religious Ambassadors for Peace creating the foundation of substance with our True Parents.
Because of these immense conditions made by True Parents and their desire to open the gates of heaven in the spirit world and on earth, this pardon will be extended to all who will receive it. This is a time for repentance and gratitude that God has opened a way for us to be forgiven for all mistakes. Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim will conduct a special ceremony to convey this grace and forgiveness, with a special Holy Wine that is years in preparation only for this purpose.
All Blessed Families should reflect deeply upon the importance of this moment of opportunity. It is not easy to understand, and even greater conditions should be made on our part to truly be recognized by God as His family without any stain or blemish from sin. Please read the detailed information below, and carefully prepare for the coming workshop and ceremony in your area. Let us try to understand with a sincere mind and heart that grace now abounds!!!
Special Grace Workshop for the New Beginning for Cheon Il Guk Families:
a. New York, NY- Thursday and Friday, February 15-16, 2007
b. Washington, DC- Friday and Saturday, February 16-17, 2007
c. Chicago, IL- Saturday and Sunday, February 17-18, 2007
d. San Francisco, CA- Sunday and Monday (Presidentsí Day), February 18-19, 2007
To be determined. Everyone age 12 and older without exception should participate. This means that thousands will gather in each location.
Meals and Accommodations:
Lunch will be provided for registered participants on both days of the workshop, and the program will end each day by dinnertime. Every family should take care of all other meals and accommodations. (hotels, home stays, etc.)
Pre - Registration:
In a separate document the forms and registration process will be outlined.
Pre-registration must be completed by January 31st.
Arrival and sign-in from 7 am to 9:30 am on the first day only. The program begins at 10 am.
NOTE: You must attend the entire program to receive the special grace.
Conditions for attendance:
1) Completion of a 1-day fast (for those 16 and older) during the original period of November 11-19, or during one of two upcoming periods Ė Dec. 13-21, or January 14-22.
2) Make an offering of gratitude of $120 for EACH member of your family, including any child already conceived yet still in the womb ($120 per person).
3) Complete the education course being offered as part of the "Special Workshop for New Beginning" in four locations in February, 2007. (Given during the first day of the two day workshop.)
4) Participate in the special amnesty ceremony, led by Heung Jin Nim and Dae Mo Nim as part of the "Special Workshop for New Beginning" in four locations in Feb., 2007.
What each District must do:
1) Get this message out to everyone who was ever touched or blessed by our True Parents, regardless of their status or relationship with the church, their spouse, their blessing etc. All must be given the opportunity to decide.
2) Establish a Special Workshop Coordinator for each District who can be trained and then be available to help answer questions.
3) Set up a "Registration" Team of four or five members who have attended workshops at Chung Pyung and have a sincere heart to assist members in understanding ancestor liberation and blessing. Please send their names and contact information to Margaret by Dec. 20th.
Additional details will follow soon. Let us all truly rejoice in the Grace that God is now extending for all humanity.
The broad goals for "realizing a nation of Cheon Il Guk", and "fulfilling responsibility as the Elder Son nation" must obviously be described in more concrete terms. An initial version of that is contained in the 12-Point Plan for North America. The relevant section is as follows:
I. America becomes a model nation of Cheon Il Guk.
As a model nation of CIG, America will manifest the following characteristics:
1. America embraces and implements the ideal of "one nation under God" as the foundation for and in support of the ideal of "one world under God" (which also can be described as the nation of Cheon Il Guk).
2. Society exhibits a culture of heart and true love that transcends race, religion and nationality.
a) Qualities of character and personal virtue seen as the standard for individual development.
b) Blessed family ideal is the standard for family life.
c) Family-centered culture that promotes and upholds the values of purity before marriage, fidelity within marriage, filial piety, etc.
d) Broad recognition and support of True Parentsí work and teaching.
3. Matters of governance (including self-governance, family governance, as well as government policies, legislative practices, etc.) are in accordance with the Principle.
a) Religious leaders work in unity and cooperation for sake of the nation and world, functioning as the "conscience" of society.
b) Civic leaders manifest qualities of principled personal and family life, and work in cooperation with religious leaders for the betterment of society.
c) In accordance with the principle of "living for others", America fulfills its proper role of leadership and service toward the world community.
4. Standards of education, including public school curricula, are grounded in the three stage theory of education: heart, norm and mastery.
5. Leadership in all aspects of society (including government, religion, education, media, business, etc.) manifests qualities consistent with Cheon Il Guk:
a) Leaders have the characteristics of "true parent, true teacher, and true owner" in all fields.
b) All key stakeholders (leaders from government, religion, media, academia, business, the arts, sports, etc.) apply the core principles of living for the sake of others, overcoming barriers.
6. Media is ethical and educational, contributing to the establishment of a culture of heart and peace.
7. The arts, leisure activities, and culture are wholesome.
a) Sports used to promote harmony and peace.
b) Youth activities support the standards of education, and personal / family values.
II. America fulfills her role as "elder son" nation through support for Godís providence throughout the world.
1. The American movement develops proper relationship with the True Family.
2. The realization of a healthy vibrant church and movement of blessed families. Growth of the American Movement occurs based on qualitative and continuous improvements and developments of mind / body unity, Blessed Family Life (HDFC), Unity with and among leaders and the Ministry and all Related organizations. Growth will be the natural result of correct and vibrant principled relations.
3. America acts in accordance with Godís will in achieving peace in the Middle East.
4. America fulfills its providential responsibility in supporting the unification of the Korean peninsula according to Heavenís expectation.
5. The US develops its relationship with the UN according to providential expectations.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director - FFWPU
United States of America
Rev. Dr. Michael Jenkins
President - FFWPU
Unites States of America
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents