The Words of the Yang Family
40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives and 21-Day Registration Workshop
Chang Shik Yang
November 11, 2003
To: Block Directors, Regional Directors, Vice RDs, State Leaders
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang, Rev. Michael Jenkins
Re: 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives and 21-Day Registration Workshop
Date: November 11, 2003
1. 40-Day Special Workshop for Blessed Wives
There will be 40-Day Special Workshop for blessed wives in accordance to True Parents' instructions given during the 41st Day of All True Things in America that "All blessed wives should participate in the 40-day workshop at Chung Pyung".
With the opening of Cheongshim Hospital, medical benefits will be provided to participants of the Chung Pyung 40-day special workshops.
1. Hoondok Material Exposition of the Divine Principle (3-colored version), True Parents, Blessed Family and Ideal Kingdom (1), Earthly Life and Spirit World Father's 3 Great Speeches (Aug. 15, Oct. 3, Oct, 15) Father's Prayers (Vol. 11,12), Holy Song book 2. Things to bring Toiletries, white tee-shirts (more than three), comfortable pants for singing sessions, sneakers, any necessary medication, umbrella or rain coat, two photo IDs, suit, holy robes, blessing ring (for participants of ancestors blessing ceremony), FM radio for hearing the translation 3. Workshop Fees 600,000 won (About $546) 4. Things to note 1) New adjustments: starting from the 71st 40-day workshop, participants who apply for ancestor liberation must register for the 2-day workshop (25,000 won) for every 7 generations. (Note, registration fee for ancestor blessing ceremony is 25,000 won regardless of the number of generations)
2) Please bring pants that do not create a lot of dust during singing.
3) Participants can enter the workshop within 15 days after the workshop begins. Note: pregnant women and those with special personal situations may register after consulting with the Chung Pyung leadership.
4) Members with mental (spiritual) problems must first consult with the person in charge (031-589-7133) and can register only when accompanied with a guardian. (Please note that those who enter the workshop without being accompanied by a guardian or without permission may be sent back home)
6) Pregnant women are recommended to participate during the 5th ~ 7th month of pregnancy (the most stable period).
7) Participants may not bring young children to the 40-day workshop. For parents with children over the age of 11, please consult with the Chung Pyung leadership before registering.
8) For members from overseas, please purchase travel insurance before coming to the workshop.
Tentative Schedule for Blessed Wives 40-Day Special Workshops
No. Period of Workshop Candidates 78th Nov. 8 ~ Dec. 17, 2003 430, 43 couples wives 79th Dec. 20, 2003 ~ Jan. 28, 2004 777 couples wives 80th Jan. 31 ~ Mar. 10, 2004 1800, 74, 118 couple wives 81st Mar. 13 ~ April 21, 2004 6000, 2075 couple wives 82nd April 24 ~ June 2, 2004 6500, 1275 couple wives 83rd June 5 ~ July 14, 2004 30000 couple wives
Wives from families that were married before receiving the blessing should participate in workshops for the blessing groups closest to their year of blessing.
2. The 25th Registration Workshop for blessed wives and Registration Blessing Ceremony
The schedules for the 25th 21-day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives and the Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony have been set as shown below. For those who have not yet participated in the 21-day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives and the Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony, please keep this in mind and participate in this great grace of Heaven.
2.1 25th 21-Day Registration Workshop for Blessed Wives 1) Schedule: November 22 (Saturday) ~ December 12 (Friday), 2003
? Wives who have not yet participated in the Blessed Wives Special Workshop
? Spirit World / Physical World Blessed Families (Note, elderly participants may send a representative - daughter, daughter-in-law, spiritual daughter)
? Venue: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
? Workshop Fee: $1,000 in won (about 1.15 million won)
? Hoondok Materials: True Parents, Earthly Life and Spirit World (vol. 1 and 2), Exposition of the Divine Principle (3-colored version), Liberation of God's Fatherland, Blessed Family and Ideal Kingdom (vol. 2), DP Lecture Manual (red-colored version: can be bought in Chung Pyung)
? Materials to Prepare: Holy robes, suit (dress clothes), white t-shirts, raincoat, toiletries, donation of gratitude, medications
? Points to Consider:
a. Children are not permitted to attend this workshop. Please do not bring them.
b. Members with mental problems are not permitted to attend this workshop.
c. Members in the early stages or final stages of pregnancy are asked to refrain from attending the workshop.
d. The weak and the elderly are asked to participate with a guardian.
2.2. Transition of the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony 1) Period: December 12 (Friday) ~ 14 (Sunday), 2003
2) Workshop Fee: Adults (over 13 years old) 35,000 won; Children (3~12 years) 25,000 won; Babies (0~3 years) 10,000 won
3) Materials to Prepare: Holy robes (children: clean clothes - white top and any-colored bottom), white t-shirts, medication, Ancestors Liberation donation (for those planning to liberate ancestors)
Blessed couples that have received the Registration Blessing and either have newly born 2nd or 3rd generation children or had participated in the Three Ages Four Position Foundation Registration Unification Blessing Ceremony while pregnant must come to the Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center and allow these newly born children to participate in the Holy Wine Ceremony during the Registration Blessing. Again, children who have not received the Registration Blessing or who are newly born must participate in the Holy Wine Ceremony.
Parents that would like their children to attend the ceremony this December must bring these children to Chung Pyung and register by 5 pm on December 13th. The parents may register for the 2-day workshop and must be sure to register their children for the Registration Blessing. Please bear in mind that there is no meaning in drinking the Holy Wine without having registered.
Through the special grace of True Parents, members living in Korea and Japan will also be able to liberate ancestors from generations 1~77 on the weekend of the Registration Blessing ceremony (December 13~14, 2003). If you would like to liberate any set of ancestors up to the 77th generation, please prepare the workshop fee (25,000 won per set of seven generations) and the liberation donation. (Members who live in all other countries can liberate all possible generations at any of the Ancestors Liberation Ceremonies held throughout the year. Please keep in mind that the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony is not part of the Registration Blessing workshop but part of the 2-day workshop. As noted above, it therefore requires separate workshop fees and donations.)
3. For further details, please inquire at:
Korean: 82-31-589-7130, 7132~6, 7138, 7190
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents