The Words of the Yang Family
Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony
Chang Shik Yang
August 24, 2003
To: All Regional , Vice Regional, State FFWPU and Blessed Central Families
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Date: August 24, 2003
RE: Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony
We are grateful for the sacrifice and faith being continually exhibited by the Blessed Central Families. This is the time of Cheon Il Guk and expansion and substantial development of the Kingdom of God on Earth. This is now based on the foundation of the first, second and third Israel having been reconciled and the creation of the realm of the fourth Israel, which represents the nation of Cheon Il Guk. We are grateful to our True Parents for opening the way for all faiths and all people to become one family of God.
Holy Wine Ceremony: Based on the creation of the fourth Israel on August 20th and thee 18th anniversary of the victory of True Parents Danbury Course a new covenant is established through the Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine. This covenant will be the condition for all blessed central families to enter into the realm of the fourth Israel.
Who: All Blessed Central Families
(note: Clergy and those who attended the three declarations in Jerusalem, Washington and Seoul are also to partake as well as all clergy that attended the blessings, however this can be done over time and on a one by one basis)
When: Sunday Service, August 31
Sunday Evening, August 31
All ceremonies should be completed by August 31.
Where: At the Regional or State Family Church
Preparation Period -
Seven Days Prayer - Sunday August 24 - Saturday August 30
Donation: $120 per family
$60 for the Region and $60 for the National Headquarters to support the Clergy dispensation. (Make one check payable to the regional FFWPU. The Region will send the national offering)
Instructions from International Headquarters: (Edited for North America)
On August 20th True Parents conducted the "Declaration Ceremony for the beginning of the Nation of the Fourth Israel," centering on the kingship of heaven. The procedure of the declaration is reported in detail below. In particular, the day held a bigger significance in that it was the eighteenth anniversary of Father's release from Danbury Correctional Facility. True Parents went the way of the cross on the world level and were victorious over the suffering arising from Father's incarceration at Danbury.
1. Title of the Declaration
Declaration Ceremony for the Beginning of the Nation of the Fourth Israel
Cheon Il Guk is the internal nation while the Nation of the Fourth Israel is the external nation, so this is the beginning of the completion of the national realm. It is also the commencement ceremony for the declaration of the starting point for the new holy wine to enter the fatherland of the God of the Three Realms (first, second and third Israel).
True Father emphasized "The Renewal Movement for the Peace and Unification of the First Realm of Israel is the Ideal of the Establishment of God's Fatherland." On May 18th last, with Rabbis and Islamic leaders as the representatives of the first realm of Israel, Christian church leaders as the representatives of the second realm of Israel centered on America, and Unification pastors as the representative of the third realm of Israel, united into one, True Father carried out the Jerusalem Declaration. This was followed by the Washington Declaration in America, the Christian nation representing the second realm of Israel. Finally, on August 15, he conducted the Seoul Peace Declaration Rally in Korea, the nation representing the third realm of Israel. August 20th was a special day that carried great providential meaning, on which the victories of the Jerusalem Declaration, the Washington Declaration and the Seoul Declaration were dedicated to God on the victorious foundation of the first, second and third Israel, and on which the "Declaration Ceremony for the Beginning of the Nation of the Fourth Israel" was held.
4. True Father's Words
Through his words at the Declaration Ceremony, True Father told us that since we have entered a new era, we should all repent for just living our lives the way we wanted until now, and that we should start afresh. He also emphasized that as Israel began on the victorious foundation of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's families, all blessed families should be proud of Jacob's and Jesus' traditions. He further emphasized that we should go beyond these traditions and establish the new traditions of the heavenly kingdom. At the same time, he emphasized the importance of messages from the spirit world. He told us that since God had sent and acknowledged True Parents, the five saints had no choice but to accept the resolution, and therefore all blessed families should learn the resolution of the five saints by heart, and should hold a group meeting at least once a week with people close to them, in which they would read the resolution together. He also emphasized the importance of the Family Pledge, and that when people recited the Family Pledge, they should do so slowly, thinking about its meaning. He said that "As the owner of Cheon Il Guk," which are the first words of the Pledge, meant that we were also the owners of the Pledge, and that we should do our utmost best to fulfill and put into practice the meaning of the Family Pledge.
5. Bequeathal of Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine and Holy Salt
On this day, True Father also called Korean church leaders, 50 Japanese leaders, and 4 leaders from each continent including the continental directors, and carried out the "Bequeathal of Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine and Holy Salt," which are to be used in the era of Cheon Il Guk. Each continental director will distribute to each nation the holy wine and holy salt that were given to them by True Parents in person. The leaders of each nation should follow the following rules when using the Cheon Il Guk holy wine and holy salt.
1) Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine
a. Until now, the holy wine was the holy wine of the era of indemnity, and Cheon Il Guk holy wine is the holy wine with which to enter the Nation of the Fourth Israel.
b. Cheon Il Guk holy wine is the holy wine to completely settle Cheon Il Guk. As such, it brings us through the course of the Rebirth Ceremony (from the time the baby is in the womb until two years of age; in case of the child being in the womb the holy wine is drunk by the mother), Resurrection Ceremony (from 3 years up to 16 years of age), and Eternal Life Ceremony (Holy wedding [blessing] ceremony from 17 years of age onward), and newly makes our blood into that of the blood lineage of goodness.
c. All blessed families and second generation, in beginning the new era, are to drink this holy wine while receiving new understanding and making a new determination.
d. As the meaning of Cheon Il Guk holy wine is completion, if we fall after drinking the holy wine, there is no forgiveness.
e. Those who may be separated or divorced due to a mistake after the Blessing can be restored as blessed families through repenting, receiving the Cheon Il Guk holy wine and making a new beginning (they must make the appropriate indemnity conditions).
ii) Who can take it: All blessed families and second generation, blessing ceremony participants, relatives and tribe members receiving the blessing, participants at the Jerusalem Declaration, Washington Declaration and Seoul Peace Declaration (Including participants of the Lasting Love Conference).
iii) Multiplication method: Same as the multiplication method of the already existing holy wine.
iv) For reference: As the already-existing holy wine is the root of all holy wine, if it is used along with the Cheon Il Guk holy wine it is not a problem. However, as this is a new age, it is good to use the Cheon il Guk holy wine.
v) Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony for the Blessed Families
a. Who can take it: all blessed families and blessed children
b. How to take the holy wine
1) Wife stands on the right, husband on the left. Children stand next to the husband in order of birthday, oldest to youngest.
2) Husband and wife and children receive one glass of holy wine each
3) Husband and wife stand facing each other. Husband and wife bow to each other and drink half of the holy wine from their glasses. They then exchange glasses and the husband and wife drink the remaining holy wine in the glass they received from their spouse.
4) Children drink their holy wine, if possible all at once (they do not share it with anyone else).
5) In the case of a couple where one spouse has died or, where one person on earth was blessed with another in the spirit world, or in the case of a single-person blessing, the person on earth first drinks half of the holy wine and, after a while, drinks the remaining portion of the wine with the thought that they are drinking the holy wine from the position of their spouse in the spirit world.
* There are no special instructions regarding returning the empty glasses to the officiator.
c. Venue : Gather together at the church
d. Officiators: Continental Director, President, Vice Presidents,Regional
Directors, Vice Regional Directors, State Leaders
e. Order of the Holy Wine Ceremony
1) Holy song
2) Speech about the meaning of the special holy wine ceremony for registration for Cheon Il Guk
4) Holy Wine Ceremony
5) Benediction prayer (During the benediction husband and wife should hold hands)
6) Three cheers of "Eok Mansei" (100 million manseis)
- "Victory of the Coronation Ceremony for the Kingship of God, Eok Mansei!"
- "Our Victorious Cosmic Parent and the Parents of Heaven and Earth, Eok Mansei!"
- "Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony for Registration in the Nation of Forth Israel, Eok Mansei!"
2) Cheon Il Guk Holy Salt
i) Method of use: Up to now, we said, "I sanctify [this] in the name of the Holy Father, the Holy Son, the Holy Spirit, the True Parents and my name." From this point on, when we are going to use the Cheon Il Guk holy salt, we should sprinkle the holy salt three times as in the past, and pray, "I sanctify [this] in the name of the Cosmic Parent and the Parents of Heaven and Earth, the True Children's families, and [your name], owner of Cheon Il Guk."
ii) Multiplication method: Same as the multiplication method of the already existing holy salt.
1) Cheon Il Guk is the internal nation and the nation of indemnity for the religious groups
2) The Nation of the Fourth Israel is an external nation that will complete the national realm
3) Commencement for the declaration of the starting point for the new holy wine to enter the fatherland of the God of the Three Realms (first, second and third Israel). August 20th is the day marking the 18th anniversary of Father's release from prison in America, the Second Israel, and was set as the day of the starting proclamation.
4) Bequeathal of the new holy wine
i) Rebirth ceremony - from the time the baby is in the womb to two years of age (in the case that the baby is still in the womb, the mother drinks the holy wine)
ii) Resurrection ceremony - from 3 years up to 16 years of age
iii) Eternal life ceremony - Holy wedding (blessing) ceremony from 17 years of age onward
3) Bequeathal of the new treatment equipment
i) Moxa cautery
ii) Electric treatment equipment
iii) Bell-shaped vacuum compressor to draw bad blood (Buhwang)
* True Parents are giving the bell-shaped vacuum compressors to 120 mission countries.
7. Special Instructions
1) Jehovah God's message to True Parents
i) Resolution of the 4 saints
ii) Resolution of communist leaders
iii) Resolution of 120 journalists
2) The resolution and testimonies of former presidents of the United States (the 2nd nation of Israel in the Israel realm)
3) Resolution on earth of each religious denomination, and intensification of education (inter-religious movement) for them
4) Recommencement of 40-day special workshops in Chung Pyung - ancestral liberation and blessing to be carried out
5) Intensification of effective neighborhood and community activities, and getting brothers and sisters and parents to receive the blessing - Cheon Il Guk membership card will only be issued to those who have completed the four position foundation
6) Commencement of hoondok clan churches and intensification of public and private family hoondokhae
7) To do our utmost to complete the kingdom of heaven in the family, nation, world and cosmos.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Rev. Michael Jenkins
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents