The Words of the Yang Family
FFWPU International Memo - CIG Event Details
Chang Shik Yang
January 21, 2003
To: Block Directors, Regional Directors, Vice RDs, State Leaders
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Re: FFWPU International Memo - CIG Event Details
Date: January 21st, 2003
In the third year of Cheon Il Guk, we will be celebrating the historic True Parents' birthday and especially this year True Mother's 60th birthday. This is the third year of the new history that began with the Coronation Ceremony for the Kingship of God, and we stand against the backdrop of the providential significance of the kingship being fully settled through the True Parents. In light of this, all blessed families worldwide are asked to prepare for the events outlined below through the offering of sincere devotions and conditions.
1) The Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening Cheon Il Guk - February 6 - 07:00 - Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
2) The Coronation of the King of the Blessed Families of the Cosmic Peace and Unity of Heaven and Earth. - February 6 - 9:00 - Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
3) After completing the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven, True Parents will give the completion-stage blessing to all the registered blessed families. This blessing has the meaning of being the third stage blessing, the world blessing. Father said it is indeed the completion-stage blessing and that it has great significance. - February 6 - 07:00 - Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
4) Exhibition of True Parents' Lives (calligraphy, publications, mementos) - February 5-8 - 11:00 - Little Angels Performing Arts Center; Blue Room
5) Summit Council for World Peace - February 4-6 - 09:00 - Lotte Hotel
6) Birthday Celebration and Congratulatory Performance - February 6 - 14:00 - Jamshil Indoor Gymnasium
7) Little Angels and Universal Ballet Performances - February 5-7 - 15:00 - Little Angels Performing Arts Center
8) Musical based on True Mother's life - February 5, 7, 8 - 18:00 - Little Angels Performing Arts Center
9) Special Workshop for Cheon Il Guk Owner Award Nominees and Award Ceremony - January 31-February 6 - 19:00 - Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
10) Congratulatory Banquet - February 6 - 18:00 - Lotte Hotel
11) Dedication Ceremony for Cheongshim Hospital - February 5 - 15:00 - Cheongshim Hospital
12) Presentations on Peace and Festivities Commemorating True Parents' Birthday - February 9-16 - Nationwide
2. Details of each event
1) Cheon Il Guk Owner Award
Owner Award candidates from each continent must participate in the special workshop to be held in Korea.
Period: 4:00 p.m. Friday, January 31st to Thursday, February 6, 2003.
Venue: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
Workshop fee: $90
2) The Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of the Parents of Heaven and Earth Opening the Cheon Il Guk and the Coronation of the King of the Blessed Families of the Cosmic Peace and Unity of Heaven and Earth
Time: 7 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 6, 2003 (The Coronation of the King of the Blessed Families of the Cosmic Peace and Unity of Heaven and Earth will be held at 9:00 a.m. on the same day.)
Venue: Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
Through the Coronation Ceremony for the Kingship of God, heavenly sovereignty was established. This became the foundation for the establishment of Cheon Il Guk. Centering on Cheon Il Guk, the world of the ideal of God's creation, True Parents will hold their Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony.
On the national foundation of Cheon Il Guk, True Parents will establish their dignity as ancestors of goodness and hold "The Coronation of the King of the Blessed Families of Cosmic Peace and Unity of Heaven and Earth." It will be an historic ceremony to substantiate God's kingship on earth through True Parents. Adam and have laid an evil foundation and became ancestors of evil by enthroning Satan through the fall.
In reversing this, True Parents brought Satan to a natural surrender through the course of restoration through indemnity and established God's kingship on the foundation they had thus made. Following the order of original creation, this blessing ceremony will be a providential event for God's kingship - namely the sovereignty of goodness - to be firmly settled through True Parents centering on the foundation of Cheon Il Guk.
3) Regarding the Cheon Il Guk Blessing
After completing the Holy Marriage Blessing Ceremony of True Parents, True Parents will give the completion-stage blessing to all the registered blessed families. True Father said, "The blessing is perfected in three stages." He told us that it is perfected through the church blessing, national blessing, and the world blessing. This coming blessing has the meaning of being the third stage blessing, the world blessing. Cheon Il Guk is the nation of a world centering on God that is beyond all walls and obstacles. Father said it is indeed the completion-stage blessing and that it has great significance.
The ceremonies will be held at Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center from 7:00 a.m. on February 6. At that time, all blessed families will receive the benediction of the Cheon Il Guk Blessing from the Parents of Heaven and Earth. Those who are unable to participate in person in the ceremony officiated directly by True Parents are to assemble in groups by nation, region or church and take part in the ceremony through internet live webcasting.
Participants who are unable to participate together in the ceremony together with their spouses (either because of the spouse's ascension or because of being far apart geographically) are to wear their spouse's photograph over their chest as shown in the diagram below).
Attire: Holy robes and scarves are to be worn for the Cheon Il Guk Blessing where possible. Participants without holy robes may wear white suits. You will not be allowed in the Main Hall unless you have the attire as outlined above. Unfortunately it is already too late to order Holy Robes from Chung Pyung. Please arrange to bring the proper attire to Korea.
For those who remain in the US, national HQ is arranging for scarves to be available through the regional HQ. Even if you cannot obtain a scarf, you should still attend the ceremony.
Participants who have not yet received the registration blessing must make a commitment to their leader to complete the registration blessing at a future date.
Those who have committed a sexual mistake (the fall), but who are in the midst of carrying out their indemnity conditions, can participate in the ceremony as long as they maintain the indemnity condition.
3) Birthday Celebration and Congratulatory Performances
Date: 2:00 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 6
Venue: Jamshil Indoor Gymnasium
Dress code: Men - formal. Women - formal (traditional Korean hanbok if possible)
All participants are to be seated by 1:30 p.m.
4) Cultural Performances
Tickets are required for attending the Little Angels and Universal Ballet performances as well as the musical on True Mother's Life. These tickets are free of charge.
Dates and times of performances:
Little Angels and Universal Ballet Performances: 3:00 p.m., Feb. 5-8 (no performance on the 6th)
Musical on True Mother's life: 6:00 p.m., Feb. 6-8
Direction - Transportation will be provided for officially invited guests
3. Directions for participants coming from overseas
1. Things to prepare · Way of Unification Volumes 1 & 2, Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Philosophy of Peace, Unification of North and South and World Peace, Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Philosophy of Education, Messages from the Spirit World, Holy robes, white T-shirts, toiletries, personal medication, FM radios, winter wear.
The English editions of Rev. Moon's Philosophy of Peace, Unification of North and South Korea and World Peace, and Rev. Moon's Philosophy of Education can be purchased at Chung Pyung Training Center.
2. Airport Information
Our staff will be stationed with Family Federation flags in front of gate #14, F block at Incheon International Airport lobby and will direct you to a bus that will take you to Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center.
International members will be officially invited to one or more of the performances by the Little Angels, the Universal Ballet or the musical on True Mother's life, on February 7.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director, NA
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents