The Words of the Yang Family
40 Day Prayer Condition for December 7th Blessing
Chang Shik Yang
October 28, 2002
To: All Regional and State FFWPU, AFC, WFWP, all organizational leaders and all Blessed Central Families
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Date: October 28, 2002
RE: 40 Day Prayer Condition for December 7th Blessing
Let us bring great joy to our True Parentís for the December 7th Blessing. Father has said that it will be a day in which great reconciliation can occur. Centering on the Regional Directors the length of prayer can be decided. Also chain fasting is encouraged, however the most important condition that we can make at this time is to reach out to Christian leaders and high level people of faith to attend the Blessing. This 40 day period is from Monday, October 28 thru Friday, November 6th.
The following prayer points should be the focus:
1. The Victory of True Parents and True Family in all Providential activities in expanding the Cheon Il Guk in this year of 2002.
2. The Unity of all leaders, Blessed Central Families and organizations centering on our True Parents.
3. The Unity of all Christian leaders (John The Baptist ACLC and others) with True Parents and that they might understand and support of the resolution of Jesus and all saints. (Clouds of Witnesses).
4. The Victory of the December 7th Blessing in America and worldwide. That Christianity fulfill its responsibility.
5. The Unity and Blessing of all religions centering on Christianity and that all patriotic Americans and people of conscious will receive the blessing and join the Blessed Family movement.
6. That the foundation for reconciliation of all enemies can be realized through this December 7th Blessing.
7. That America will fulfill its role as the Elder Son Nation.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Rev. Michael Jenkins
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents