The Words of the Yang Family
All Blessed Central Families from the Mississippi and east – Please attend the July 26th, SFP rally
Chang Shik Yang
July 20, 2002
This Memo has been emailed to all FFWPU Church Leaders and Department Leaders
Faxed to all Regional Headquarters
This Memo must be faxed by the Regional Headquarters to all the State Centers.
Please inform all Tribal Messiahs concerning the content of this memo.
To: Blessed Central Families
Re: All Blessed Central Families from the Mississippi and east – Please attend the July 26th, SFP rally
Fm: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Date: July 20, 2002
We sincerely thank God for your faithfulness and heart of attendance to His providence.
We are writing to once again encourage you to join us for the historic Service for Peace Rally on July 26, 2002. We ask all families east of St. Louis to come be part of and help support this nationwide kickoff of this "Global Peace Movement".
Why each family should attend:
1. To support our second generation in their first national rally in which they are the center of the effort.
2. To be part of the Service for Peace "Experience". A transformation of our Blessed Families and especially our second generation is occurring through the Service for Peace initiative. Why? Because they are practicing True Love.
3. To fulfill our responsibility as Blessed Central Families to support True Parent’s son whom Father has chosen to lead us in the settlement era.
4. To help our second generation launch a year long service effort in which we would like every church and community accept the service challenge to give 100 hours of service and receive the Presidential Service Award.
5. To become an owner of Service for Peace and Living for the Sake of Others.
WHEN: FRIDAY, JULY 26
6:00 PM DOORS OPEN
6:30 PROGRAM BEGINS
WHERE MCI CENTER (DOWNTOWN WASHINGTON)
SHERATON NATIONAL HOTEL
ONE ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - $75
HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:
CALL THE SHERATON NATIONAL AT 703 521-1900 or 703 271-5865 or 800 325-3535 TO MAKE YOUR FAMILY RESERVATIONS. LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE WITH THE SERVICE FOR PEACE. THE RATE IS $75.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Service for Peace is requesting that each individual pledge $100 to become a Gold sponsor . The $20 ticket price will count toward your sponsorship.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director, NA
Rev. Michael Jenkins
President FFWPU, USA
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents