The Words of the Yang Family
Regarding upcoming Blessing on February 22nd (The Seventh Phase of the International Blessing of 400 Million Couples)
Chang Shik Yang
January 24, 2007
TO: District Directors, All FFWPU Leaders, BFD Representatives, and All Blessed Central Families
FROM: Dr. Chang Shik Yang, Rev. Michael Jenkins
DATE: January 24, 2007
RE: Regarding upcoming Blessing on February 22nd (The Seventh Phase of the International Blessing of 400 Million Couples)
Dear Blessed Families,
True Parents will conduct a blessing for the children of Ambassadors for Peace and match second generation on Saturday, February 3rd. The Blessing will be conducted on Thursday, February 22nd, 2007.
We have emphasized that it is recommended that we focus on the Amnesty workshop and that second generation who want to be matched by True Parents should complete this Amnesty workshop and prepare for the matching and blessing that is scheduled for the WCSF this summer .
However, if a second generation couple matched by their parents desires to go for the February Blessing, it is permissible.
In order to attend the blessing, please see the information and submit all documents below by February 15th .
1. Date of the Blessing Ceremony: Thursday, February 22nd, 2007
2. Where/When to Arrive for the Blessing: Korea, February 21st, 2007
3. Transportation and Lodging Information: Still to be announced
4. Deadline for Application: February 15th, 2007
5. Blessing Rings: Can be pre-purchased in America at the Japanese Publications Store at 4 West 43rd St. in New York City. Also, we expect that rings of different qualities and costs will be available in Korea.
6. Documents to prepare
Please download all documents at the Second Generation Dep't website: http://ipathfinder.net, under "Blessing" menu at the top, click "Forms"]
1) Application form
2) Family Introduction
3) Interview form
4) Matching Report
5) Blessing fee receipt
6) Certificate of Blessing Workshop
7) Two 8 x 10 photos- one full length, one head and shoulders
8) HIV/AIDS test
7. Blessing Fee [more than an administrative fee- an historical condition]
The standard Blessing fee is $1,500.00 per candidate for those traveling to Korea, or $500 for Re-Blessing applicants who paid previous fees in full. (Please use 'Blessing fee payment form' at http://ipathfinder.net)
8. 3 Day Fast
3 day fast should be done before the Blessing. If it is not possible to do a 3 day fast, a 10 day morning fast should be done.
9. Where to Submit Documents and Blessing Fees
Rev. Inguk Seo
Second Generation Department
4 W. 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
For further information, contact Rev. Inguk Seo, Director of2 nd Generation Blessing Department, FFWPU USA.
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director - FFWPU
United States of America
Rev. Dr. Michael Jenkins
President - FFWPU
Unites States of America
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents