The Words of the Stephens Family
Blessing Workshop At UTS, December 27 to 30, 2004
December 5, 2004
To: Regional Directors, State Leaders, and all members
Fm: Second Generation Department and Blessed Family Department
Re: Blessing Candidate & Parents Workshop
Dear Blessed Families,
We are happy to announce the upcoming 2nd Gen. Blessing Candidate and Parent Workshop that will take place at the Unification Theological Seminary from Dec. 27th to Dec. 30th, 2004. We would especially like to invite all parents to attend the workshop with their eligible children.
· When: Registration will begin on Monday, December 27th at 12:30pm. Arrive by 4:00pm.
· Who 1: Any second generation 17 years and older is invited to attend
· Who 2: Parents are encouraged to attend with their children.
· Who 3: Other mature children may attend if accompanied by their parents.
· Who 4: Pre-matched, matched, and Blessed 2nd Gen. are all invited.
· Place: UTS (Unification Theological Seminary), 30 Seminary Dr, Barrytown, NY 12571
· Cost: $80 for participants (before Dec. 19th). Additional members of the same family $70 each. This price includes room and board. No discounts are available for anyone who commutes. After Dec. 19th prices increase to $100 and $90. Payment and reservations should be made through the UTS website: <http://www.uts.edu/>http://www.uts.edu/ You can pay on-line or mail to the address on the form.
· Contact: Jim or Hiromi Stephens. Please RSVP by December 19th, 2004
· Bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, notebook and pens, sports clothes and dress-up clothes, toiletries, musical instruments or other materials for entertainment.
We will be presenting new insights into the meaning and value of the Blessing, testimonials from recent parental matching experiences, and practical guidance for building successful relationships.
The content is designed for Second Generation who are at any level of commitment to being matched and Blessed: from those who are not at all sure about it to those who have definitely decided to go this path. Special time will be allocated for family members to share on these important issues. Take some time off from your busy schedules for some family bonding time in a "Family Camp" style workshop.
Further details, schedule, and lecturers will be announced shortly.
Jim and Hiromi Stephens
Blessed Family Department, USA
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents