The Words of the Stephens Family
Greetings from the B.F.D.
Jim and Hiromi Stephens
August 31, 2004
TO: All members
RE: Greetings from the B.F.D.
FROM: Jim and Hiromi Stephens, Co-Directors
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Greetings from the Blessed Family Department. We want to take this opportunity to connect with you and let you know some of the things that are happening here in our department.
- We are starting an email list. Anyone can get on the list by going to the following webpage and typing in your name and email address. Once you are on the list, you will receive regular updates about all the events and happenings related to Blessed Families. You will be sent announcements about upcoming workshops, reports about what happened, and helpful resources for growing and developing your family and serving your community. www.familyfed.org/bfd/email.html
- We need your input. Early on we recognized that we would never be able to accomplish even a fraction this mission by ourselves. It has become our deeply held belief that Heavenly Father has already prepared brothers and sisters everywhere with a heart and mission for this work. He has called you and this kind of activity fulfills you spiritually. Many of you are already deeply involved through your own initiative in ministries helping Blessed Families. We want to find you and network together.
- Our goal is to help you. We want to work together with you. We want to listen to you, network with you, and support you. We do not want to add any additional burdens to you. We want to liberate you to do what God has called you to do and help you find the joy in that responsibility.
- We are working closely with the Blessed Family Association, which as you know is being revived and we will be sharing resources and responsibilities with them. We hope that many of you will be able to join us at the October 22nd conference in Barrytown being jointly sponsored by the National Educators Conference and the BFA.
The following is a list of ministries that we have identified so far. If you have a "calling" in any of these areas, or some special experience or expertise, then please let us know. We have set up a webpage where you can go to contact us with this information. http://www.familyfed.org/bfd/contactus.html
- Administrative people
- Adoptions, Childless Couples
- Ascended Families, Widows, and Widowers
- Blessed Family Life, Traditions, and Education
- Blessing: Meaning and Value
- Divorced Couples
- Fundraising, Financial backers
- Health, Wellness and Nutrition
- Marriage Relations Education
- Marriage and Blessing Preparation
- Matching Second Generation
- Matching First Generation
- Publications, articles for promotions
- Raising Children
- Senior Citizens
- Seung Hwa/ Won Jeon
- Sexual Abuse, drug abuse, alcohol, porn
- Special Needs Children
- Webmasters, Internet support
Please get in touch with us.
As an alternative, if you are not comfortable on the internet, you can print out the form and fax it to us.
We look forward to working with you. Your prayers for and your patience with us are always appreciated.
In God and True Parents Love, Forward to the Kingdom,
Jim and Hiromi Stephens
Co-Directors, Blessed Family Department, USA
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents