The Words of the Song Family
Dear National and City Leaders,
As you were informed in the World Mission Headquarters' Memo (WMH 2011-111 copied below), True Parents are asking our worldwide membership to offer a special period of Jeong Seong (devotion) from tomorrow (15th December) to True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui (23rd January) on the 1st day of Cheongi Year 3. This will also constitute our 10th European 40 Day Jeong Seong Condition under the Heavenly Calendar.
Please make sure that all your members are well informed and able to fully participate in this special condition.
In addition to the reading of Cheon Seong Gyeong, Chapter 2 "True Parents" at home or at the local church and offering a special donation for True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui, on a European Level we are requesting that all members participate in making a Jeong Seong Donation.
European Jeong Seong Donation 15th December 2011 to 23rd January 2012 This money will be used to:
1. Contribute towards a European Level Gift for True Parents' Birthday and True Mother's Gohui.
2. Support European level educational programs.
Western Europe 40 Euros per family
Portugal, Malta, Slovenia, Greece 30 Euros per family
Eastern Europe 15 Euros per family
Balkan Regions 5 Euros per family
Yours sincerely, Tim Miller and Peter Staudinger
May God and True Parents' blessings and love be with all regions, mission nations and providential organizations.
We will soon celebrate True Parents' Gohui on the 1st day of the 1st month in the 3rd year of Cheongi (January 23, 2012) and the providentially historic Holy Wedding of True Parents. This is to announce, in preparation to celebrate True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui, a special Jeong Seong (devotion) period for all members worldwide. Please encourage our members in your nation and region to take part in this Jeong Seong period.
1. Special Jeong Seong (devotion) period as preparation for True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui
1) This special devotion period will be the 40 days from December 15, 2011 to January 23, 2012 (11.21 in the 2nd year of Cheongi to 1.1 in the 3rd year of Cheongi)
2) Conditions to be offered during this time:
(1) Hoon Dok reading of Cheon Seong Gyeong, Chapter 2 "True Parents" at home or at the local church
(2) Offering a special donation for True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui
2. Special donation for True Parents' Holy Wedding and True Mother's Gohui.
1) Standard: Blessed families in each region should offer a donation that is a multiple of 7 (e.g. $70, $700, etc.).
2) The donations should be offered by January 23, 2012
3) The donations should be collected by the national or regional headquarters. Regional headquarters should send or convey the collected donation to the World Mission Headquarters.