The Words of the Lee Family
2007 Summer Workshop
April 24, 2007
Theme: Lets Get Rooted!
Target Age Group: 13~18years old or 7~12th grade (No exception: Participant should belong in either age or grade)
1) Date: June 5 ~ 10, 2007 (actual Summer Camp dates)
June 3 ~ 11 , 2007 (for those traveling from Dallas)
2) Period: 5 nights, 6 days (actual Summer Camp dates)
8 nights, 9 days (for those traveling from Dallas)
1) Denver Church Center, Golden State Park
2) Gathering Place:
1 Dallas Road Trip participants – Dallas church on June 3 (Sunday) at 3PM
2 All other participants – Denver church on June 5 (Tuesday) at 2PM
1) Participants of Dallas Road Trip: Early-bird registration: $220 per person ($200 per 2nd persons from the same family) – Valid until April 14, 2007 Participants with own transportation to workshop: Early-bird registration: $120 per person ($100 per 2nd persons from the same family) - Valid until April 14, 2007
Registration Late Fee (After April 14, 2007):
2) Participants of Dallas Road Trip: Regular registration: $270 per person ($250 per 2nd persons from the same family) – Final register deadline April 28, 2007 (No applications will be accepted after this date.)
Participants with own transportation to workshop: Regular registration: $170 per person ($150 per 2nd persons from the same family) – Final register deadline May 26, 2007 (No applications will be accepted after this date.)
**No Exceptions on the late registration date and fee. This is out of our hands. We need your understanding.
3) Methods of payment: Only Check and Cash *Make checks payable to HSA-UWC and send to 1922 Anson Rd, Dallas TX 75235 (roadtrip participants only)
3418 W. 14th Ave. Denver, CO 80402 (those only attending the Colorado portion of the workshop) please write "CAMP LONESTAR 2007" on the envelope.
Please return all of the following forms, signed:
1. COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM (please include a photo if possible)
2. PAYMENT (Check only if you mail it.)
3. CODE OF CONDUCT
4. PERMISSION SLIP FOR TRAVEL
5. PHOTO (all things except the FEE are due by the deadline dates)
What to Bring & What NOT to Bring Checklist;
Divine Principle · Pens & notebook · Sleeping Bag · Comb, brush · Toiletries
Sunblock · Small backpack · Soap, Shampoo · Pillow · Toothbrush · Water bottle
Towels · Warm Clothes · Watch, clock · Work gloves · Mosquito Spray
Laundry Bag · Flashlight · Walking shoes · Pledge clothes · Extra Socks
Raincoat · Warm jacket/coat · Swimsuit · Pants
Extra Pants and Sneakers for outside activity such as Hiking
* Please don’t forget to pack extra pants, sneakers, and gloves for out side activities. These items are absolutely necessary for participants’ safety during our workshop activities. We will be camping out on a camping ground for 1 night and we will also be going up in the Rocky Mountains. Colorado weather is much cooler than Texas weather, so be sure to pack some warm clothing. Also please sure to bring your own DIVINE PRINCIPLE (EXPOSITION VERSION).
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Do not bring any Game-boys or other Video games, or any other electrical personal entertainment devices, perfume/ cologne, valuable jewelry, large radios, personal CD players, or Boom boxes. We are here at the Workshop to spend time with each other, to listen to God’s voice via workshop program and our brothers and sisters. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY KIND OF WEAPON. NO KNIVES, NUMCHUCKS, BB GUNS, LIGHTERS, BAZOOKAS, NUCLEAR WARHEADS, ETC. ETC. CONTRABAND MATERIALS WILL BE CONFISCATED BY CAMP STAFF.
Reference for any question - CAMP LONESTAR COMMITTEE
Mr. Shinchun Lee