The Words of the Hwang Family
Confirmed Information Regarding "The Blessing for Registration in Cheon Il Guk for the Revolution of True Heart and for True Liberation and Complete Freedom" and the Eighth Chil Pal Jeol [Cosmic Sabbath for the Parents of Heaven and Earth]
Sun Jo Hwang
August 11, 2004
Family Federation for World Peace and Unification International
12F Dowon Bldg., Dohwa 2 dong Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 121-040
Tel: (02) 6383-3202 Fax: (02) 6383-1500 E-mail: email@example.com
Ref. No. FFWPUI 2004-23
To : Continental Directors
From : FFWPU International Headquarters
Date : August 11, 2004
Re. : Confirmed Information Regarding "The Blessing for Registration in Cheon Il Guk for the Revolution of True Heart and for True Liberation and Complete Freedom" and the Eighth Chil Pal Jeol [Cosmic Sabbath for the Parents of Heaven and Earth]
May the love and blessings of the Cosmic Parent, the Parents of Heaven and Earth, and the Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind be with all continental directors and mission nations as we usher in the revolution of true heart and the era of true liberation and complete freedom. We are now confirming information about the ceremony announced in the previous memo (FFWPUI 2004-22). Continental directors are asked to convey these details to their mission nations and do their utmost to prepare well.
I. The Blessing for Registration in Cheon Il Guk for the Revolution of True Heart and for True Liberation and Complete Freedom
1. Outline of the Event
1) To proclaim the victorious accomplishments of True Parents, who have victoriously concluded the era before Heaven with victory and opened the era of Heaven, to all people and the world and cosmos, and made the foundation for Cheon Il Guk which will attend the King and Queen of Peace.
2) To first awaken the leadership of Korea, the providential fatherland, to the heavenly path and then to implement a national order of the culture of heart, through serving True Parents as King and Queen of Peace.
3) To build a foundation for the regaining of God’s fatherland through the restoration of tribes and the completion of tong ban gyeokpa (breaking through in the neighborhood and community) through the blessed families’ inheritance of heavenly fortune that has come due to the Advent of a Revolution of True Heart and the Era of True Liberation and Complete Freedom accomplished through the proclamation of Sang Hab Shib Seung Il and Ahn Shi Il.
2. Event Guidelines
1) Date: August 20, 2004 (Friday) 10:00 am Pre-event schedule (10:00-10:30 am): Lecture on Peace and Unification, Peace Awards Main event (10:30 am -12:00 noon): Coronation of the King of Peace, Blessing Ceremony
2) Continental Goals for Unmarried Participant Couples to Come to Korea Asia: 3 couples, North America: 3 couples, Europe: 3 couples, North East: 3 couples Other continents are asked to not participate in the event in Korea due to limitations of space. Holy Water Ceremony and Holy Wine Ceremony: 7:00 pm on August 19, at the accommodations
3. Preparations for the Blessing Ceremony: Continents and Nations Invite all people who are connected to our movement through tribal restoration activity or through activities done in the local community (tong ban gyeokpa) to attend the blessing in the major cities where the blessing is being held in each continent and nation simultaneously with the main event in Korea. Each continent and nation are thus asked to choose a suitable venue for the Blessing Ceremony. All blessed families are asked to participate in the event themselves and to bring their tribes, and other people they know, to also take part.
II. Events for the Tribes
After the Blessing for Registration in Cheon Il Guk for the Revolution of True Heart and for True Liberation and Complete Freedom, and centering on the restoration of tribes and tong ban gyeokpa activities (activities in the neighborhood and community) a ceremony will be held for each tribe and in each tong and ban (local community and neighborhood).
1. Name of event
"[Name]’s Tribal Blessing Ceremony Opening Cheon Il Guk for the Revolution of True Heart and for True Liberation and Complete Freedom"
At a convenient place for the gathering of the clan or tribe
3. Period within which the event is to be held
August 21 (Sat) – August 30 (Tue), 10 days
4. Who is to participate
Invite the 36, 72, 124, 430 couples (total 662) that have been organized through activities for the restoration of the tribe.
5. Schedule of the event
1) Video presentation: Introduction of True Parents
2) Opening Remarks
3) Hoon Dok Hae (Father’s words)
4) Lecture or introduction of True Parents: report about IIPC activity (theme: Rev. Moon and World Peace)
5) Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony
6) Benediction (Blessing Prayer)
7) Three cheers of Mansei
8) Closing Remarks
6. Organizing the participants and holding the ceremony
1) Hold the Cheon Il Guk Holy Wine Ceremony (Rebirth Ceremony [Jung-saeng-shik], Resurrection Ceremony [Bu-whal-shik], Eternal Life Ceremony [Yeong-saeng-shik]) for the all tribes and finish organizing the tribes (36, 72, 124 and 430 couples: total 662 couples).
2) Invite all tribe members restored through tribal restoration activities and proclaim True Parents’ victory and give a presentation on Peace and Unification.
3) Actively work to bring or send families (tribes) to the events in the major cities.
4) Have the tribes participate in the providential organizations (for example, the ambassador for peace organization) and make them into important figures in the restoration of their nation.
Each nation is asked to report to the Continental Headquarters and each Continental Headquarters is asked to report to the FFWPU International headquarters by September 1.
[Format of report]
Number of families who worked to restore their tribes
Number of couples blessed
III. Coronation of the King of Peace Congratulatory Meeting and Eighth Chil Pal Jeol [Cosmic Sabbath] Commemorative Ceremony
1. Pledge Service
1) Date: August 22, 2004 at 7:00 am
2) Venue: Hannam-dong International Training Center
3) Participants: Continental directors, Invited Japanese leaders
4) Attire: Holy Robes (Not confirmed, but please prepare Holy Robes and bring them to Korea)
2. Commemorative Ceremony
1) Date: August 22, 2004 at 10:30 am
2) Venue: Sun Moon University (Asan) Campus sports ground
3) Participants: Leaders and members from Korea and overseas (Total number: 21,000 people)
Sun Jo Hwang
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents