Building A Principled Family Life - A Study in Seven Sessions for Small Groups - Henri Schauffler
1. Study ONE CHAPTER each week. This study requires ACTION STEPS, and you need TIME to APPLY what you learn in each chapter.
2. Pray asking God to help you deeply understand the readings, especially in relationship to the topic of study in the chapter.
3. Read and reread the passages in the readings.
4. Write questions that come to your mind as you read.
5. Record your answers to the discussion points at the end of each chapter in writing.
6. Revisit the questions you wrote in the margins and probe for understanding.
7. Commit to action using the Action Step at the end of each chapter.
8. Apply what you’ve learned in the coming week, especially the action step.